Small Ethiopian Base Metal Boho Necklace
- Unit Price
If you love the look of the Ethiopian Base Metal Necklace, but the large one is just a bit to heavy or dramatic for you, opt for this smaller necklace. The size makes it easier to blend with layering jewelry that is not very large.
- We love to layer it with our Swarovski Crystal layers and mix it up some days with a larger necklace. You can also wear a brass and silver one together if you prefer.
- Wear as necklace OR a bracelet!
- Each necklace comes as is from Ethiopia- on string with a string knot at the top. There is no leather wrapping, so if you want a special finish to the top, you will need to custom order one by emailing us.
- Necklaces are imported from Ethiopia and are offered in Brass and Silver-tone only. Length and shape may vary slightly from 32 to 34 inches, as these are custom made in villages.
- Available in brass or silver-tone
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.