Earth Elements Necklace
- Unit Price
This is one of Heather Gardner's favorite creations. The name not only reflects what brings her inspiration for her work, but also captures all 4 of the Earth's Elements in one necklace! Earth = Turquoise, Fire = Refined and recycled bone tusk, Air = Feathers, Water = Shark tooth
- Wear this beauty with simple earrings and stacked bracelets- you don't want to take away from all that is going on in this necklace!
- Wear over a plain colored tank, tight top, or fitting dress so that the necklace stands out and is the main featured accessory on your body. It won't go unnoticed!
- Natural shark tooth fossil, ivory colored bone tusk, and turquoise slice have gold edging; shark tooth is ¾ to 1" tall, tusk is 2" tall, turquoise is ¾ to 1" tall
- All materials are hand selected by Heather Gardner
- Chain is gold plated and all accessories are gold-filled
- Rooster feathers are animal friendly, are 4-5 inches long, and are rust color and animal print pattern with black, white, and tan tones
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.