Bridal Chandelier Crystal Earrings
- Unit Price
These earrings are featured in the August 2010 issue of InStyle Magazine in Gold with Black Swarovski Crystal. We have been selling these earrings from our Bohemian Collection to designer boutiques around the nation and as our Bridal Collection evolved, they became a must!
- Cascading crystal falls from our chic centerpiece and give a more fashionable look to the bridal ensemble you put together.
- We recommend wearing without a necklace and with a simple dress so the earrings don’t make things too busy- they are perfect on their own.
- You could add a 3 or 5 layer crystal bracelet to match for an added touch.
- If these are too much for you as a bride, they will make your bridesmaids look stunning!
- The centerpiece is either gold over sterling silver or sterling silver
- Swarovski Crystals are gold or rhodium plating and come in an assortment of color options, so please view the photograph as you make your selection
- You can special order the ear hooks in yellow or white gold, but they come as gold-filled or sterling silver
- Custom design and lengths are available; contact us for more information.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.