5 Layer Large Crystal Ethiopian Necklace
This necklace was featured on numerous models and photographs on SI.com, and featured on Brooklyn Decker and Hillary Rhonda in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 and is featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit's 2012 Calendar.
- Wear over simple or plain tops and blouses... we even like to put over our bathing suit tops, this necklace can be worn for any occasion.
- The rustic base metal and glimmering crystal combine to create an elegant bohemian look that can be worn for any occasion. The layers are already there for you, so you don't have to worry about trying to figure out how to layer a bunch of necklaces from a pile. You are good to go!
- The exact same as the 5 Layer Petite Crystal Ethiopian Necklace, but with our larger crystal
- The lengths of the layers are hand selected by Heather Gardner. A unique leather wrap holds the layers together, and all accessories used are gold-filled or sterling silver
- The base metal is imported from Ethiopia and Swarovski crystal from Austria, which makes it a truly international piece, as it is made in Malibu.