Sequoia Elk Tip Necklace
- Unit Price
This necklace is one of our new favorites... we love how the bar necklace hangs to the elk tip with such elegance.
- Wear this piece alone for simple beauty or layer with your favorite elegant and tiny charm necklaces
- We'd like to see this piece on a simple blouse or silk dress that highlights the necklace so it doesn't get lost in the clothing
- Dress it up or down; wear to the beach over a cover up or out to paint the town red
- 36 Inch chain is gold-filled or sterling silver
- There are three Arizona accessories above the 2 1/2 inch natural elk tip
- The elk tip is recycled and polished from natural sheds from elks that happen once a year
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.