5 Layer Large Crystal Ethiopian Necklace
- Unit Price
This necklace was featured on numerous models and photographs on SI.com, and featured on Brooklyn Decker and Hillary Rhonda in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 and is featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit's 2012 Calendar.
- Wear over simple or plain tops and blouses... we even like to put over our bathing suit tops, this necklace can be worn for any occasion.
- The rustic base metal and glimmering crystal combine to create an elegant bohemian look that can be worn for any occasion. The layers are already there for you, so you don't have to worry about trying to figure out how to layer a bunch of necklaces from a pile. You are good to go!
- The exact same as the 5 Layer Petite Crystal Ethiopian Necklace, but with our larger crystal
- The lengths of the layers are hand selected by Heather Gardner. A unique leather wrap holds the layers together, and all accessories used are gold-filled or sterling silver
- The base metal is imported from Ethiopia and Swarovski crystal from Austria, which makes it a truly international piece, as it is made in Malibu.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.