2" Cali Fringe Cuff
- Unit Price
This is one of our most versatile and stylish cuffs... wear alone or stack your favorite bracelets below or above on your wrist!! Designer Heather Gardner wears this piece on most days.** We custom make each piece as it is ordered. Please allow up to 3 WEEKS for delivery!! ** It will be worth the wait!
- We love to wear this cuff with anything and everything! The leather with this cuff is not thick, so it is perfect for all weather, including those hot days when other cuffs or bracelets feel sticky.
- Wear to a concert, or with everyday clothes- this bracelet is so fun.
- WARNING: Do not change baby diapers or eat guacamole without taking off! :) Watch that the fringe does not go into your food while eating dinner.
- If you prefer to make the fringe shorter, feel free to use your best scissors and cut at your desired length. We will NOT refund any of your cutting errors, so cut at your OWN risk. We LOVE the original length though!
- The leather is purchased, manufactured, and shipped from the Los Angeles and Malibu areas! LOCAL is best!
- The cuff height is 2"
- Fringe length is 3" long
- All snaps are gold plated
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.