This necklace is a gorgeous piece, with a slight touch of extreme elegance with our petite diamond balls. The necklace was featured in Lucky Magazine's "The New Bohemian" fashion spread.
- Wear this necklace casual with a silk flowing dress or blouse with a simple or plain pattern to highlight the tusk and diamonds.
- We love to wear this piece alone as a statement necklace unless you have some petite chains or Ethiopian base metal necklaces that you can layer it with.
- 36" long necklace
- Ivory colored bone African beads, black diamond balls, pyrite and gold-filled accents
- Tibetan Tusk is made with abalone and has an antiqued finished look for and old world appeal. We import from Tibet.
- Custom lengths and yellow gold clasps can be requested via email for additional cost