Named after one of the most beautiful lakes in California, this piece encompasses the natural beauty of the earth. An all natural elk tip designed with conch shell beads and deer leather makes for a necklace truly inspired by nature.
- Our adjustable length makes this necklace versatile with any outfit- wear short or long based on your preferences
- Wear with a white tank, maxi dress, crocheted top, or bathing suit to the beach!
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: up to 36" long
- Hand braided espresso leather
- Conch shell beads rest next to Vermeil and gold-filled beads and Tibetan turquoise accent pieces
- The polished elk tip ranges from 1 1/2" to 2" long
- Brass and Silver Ethiopian Base Metal Brass and Silver bead accents