Arizona Chain Necklace
- Unit Price
This necklace features a stunning piece of turquoise surrounded by cascading elegant chain. Worn by the stunning Helen of Gypsy Loving Light on instagram and featured on her blog.
- It is a layering piece, so you don't have to worry about layering any other necklaces with it.
- Wear with your favorite crocheted or silk flowing top or dress with our Signature Feather Earrings, Cali Fringe Leather Cuff or Lace up Leather Cuff, and tall boots.
- You can wear with casual boho clothes, and then dress it up in the evening by adding a leather jacket and hat to go out on the town.
- Turquoise piece is natural, 1 inch long
- Chain and accessories are gold-filled or Sterling silver
- Longest chain is 36 inches
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchased, we will refund you; however, you must send your purchase back within 10 days of the original shipping date. Be sure to include a detailed explanation as to why you are unsatisfied as well as your receipt. There are no exceptions to the return policy.
If you find that you are not satisfied with your order, we prefer that you contact us directly so that we can help fix the problem. We prefer to do exchanges rather than returns and will even offer you something a bit more expensive than the piece you'd like to exchange to make sure you are very happy with our stellar customer service! You can find our contact information under Contact.
In the event you break your necklace and it is a reparable break, please email our headquarters at Heather Gardner describing the problem. If it is determined that the break is in fact a simple repair, you can send back the necklace including $4 uninsured or $10 insured for returned shipping and your necklace will be fixed free of charge. If your necklace is determined to be more than a simple repair, we will email you an estimate for repair.
Once your order has been received and payment made, you will receive an emailed confirmation of your payment. Items will be sent out within 7-10 business days of your purchase, unless there is a delay or items are temporarily out of stock. Many materials, are imported or handmade, and we will do our best to stay in stock at all times! Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
All orders in the Continental United States are free and will be shipped via USPS. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will have a $15 charge. International orders are $30. If you prefer to have expedient shipping, please email us regarding your order so we can help facilitate a speedy delivery.