This necklace is super hot; hanging from Antique brass chain and imported from Tibet! This beautiful piece was also featured in Lucky Magazine's November 2012 issue and featured article "Prehistoric Chic" with our Land & Sea Fossil Necklace and worn by Rosie Huntington-Whitely on the cover of Vogue!
- Layer this necklace up with all your favorite accent jewelry; we prefer to wear it with some brass and silver Ethiopian base metal necklaces
- The necklace is extremely versatile in that you can wear it super casual or wear with a great dress cut on the bias to your favorite elegant affair
- 36" Antique brass chain and accessories
- Ivory Horn is imported from Tibet and is very fragile! It is made to look antiqued and tarnished
- Ivory horn is made from recycled bone
- Custom lengths can be requested via email